Insights for sharing, discussion, and learning.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Hey! Remember, it's FUN!

Three selling days into the year and each day has found multiple moments to remind me that I love my job!

And... isn't that the way it should be? Shouldn't you absolutely, unabashedly love what you do? Really, if you don't love your job, I can only encourage you to look for one that you can love. Life is seriously too short to be miserable

Top Reasons I Love My Job:
  1. I love to sell.
  2. I enjoy inspiring others to learn how to sell and to love to sell.
  3. Matching that correct solution to the customers or prospects problem. Creating a mutual "win".
  4. Sticking it to the competition.... yes, I know this could be considered gloating or prideful, but, c'mon, admit it, it sure feels good!
  5. I love to learn and each day provides multiple opportunities to learn and improve.
Knowing that you give your best every day contributes to personal satisfaction. Choosing to focus on "I can" vs. "I can't" helps establish a mindset that will assist in overcoming daily obstacles. Lets face it, crap is going happen. It's how you deal with the crap that will set you apart from those who can't.

Love your job! Be your best! It's a choice. Remember, it's fun!